Selvage:

ON THE EDGE OF LANGUAGE

Thursday, June 4, 2009

Calling All Party-Goers...

FIREWORKS ! FUN ! FOOD ! FRIENDS !

Hey, we're having a party a couple days before July 4th, to celebrate Independence Day Weekend and to take advantage of the amazing fireworks that the nearby club sets off in the sky above our house. I know some local readers of this blog might want to come and hang out with some bloggy people they know, but I don't have your email addresses...so, if that's you, just comment on this post and leave me your email address, and I'll send you an invitation with all the details. My comments are moderated, so your email address and/or name won't appear here online; they'll just be deleted. Hope you can come!

1 comment:

  1. If you send me your contact info, I can send the details of time and place!!! Thanks.

    ReplyDelete